About the Client
Our client is primarily a HR Advisory & Training Services services firm expanding to develop their service offerings in Recruitment and Outsourcing.
Job Reference: RC01
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Reports To: Managing Partner
Job Objective: Provision of objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value through maximising development opportunities and recruitment activities of the organisation and its clients. Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
• Conducting analysis, research and data collection;
• Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
• Working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
• Building relationships with clients
• Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
• Use appropriate media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
• Headhunting – identify and approach suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Receive and review applications, manage interviews and create a shortlist of candidates and send to clients
• Request references and check the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• Review recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
• Develop & Implement new business/services
• Increase quality and quantity of client database
• Client relations management; maintaining relationships and generating referrals and development of new business areas
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies
Education Qualification: A good degree in any subject
Professional Qualification: CIPD, CIPM, SHRM preferred
Experience: Minimum of 6 years experience with 4 years being in a recruitment
Key Competencies Required:
• Result oriented and uncomfortable with maintaining the status quo.
• Plan, organize and schedule work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Develop with genuinely innovative solutions and to anticipate client problems
• Pay attention to detail and required quality
• Comfortable working with MS suite (especially PowerPoint and word) and conversant with web 2.0 technology
Please send CVs to email@example.com indicating reference numbers. Applications without reference will not be processed. Application deadline is 7/04/2014