Human Resources is no doubt one of the most rewarding professions of the current age. It is a profession that has stood the test of time and has continued to evolve, matching the demands of the millennium and charting a course for a better workplace. It is therefore not surprising many young professionals are taking human resources as a preferred career choice while some who are already in other professions are looking to transit to HR.
To help career starters and changers navigate the career ladder, Kendor Consulting is putting together a ‘STARTING A CAREER IN HR’ programme specially designed for those that are:
• Looking to start a career in HR and wondering how to get a foot in the door?
• New to HR and wondering what’s in it for them?
• Currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR?
• Desirous of a career in HR but don’t think they have the right skills to make the move?
Then nip over and talk to us. Bring your CVs along.
If you fall into any of the categories above, then nip over and talk to us. It’s FREE !!
Visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register or
Call +234 1 342 5779 or +234 705 549 7357
Some questions we think you may have:
- Why HR?
- What is Human Resources Management?
- Is HR for me?
- What HR roles are available?
- How do I develop a job search strategy?
- How can I get HR experience?
- No Experience how do I get some?
- Experienced, how do I switch careers?
- Are there Internship opportunities?